TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope all all is well

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I hope all all is well Empty
PostSubject: I hope all all is well   I hope all all is well EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:45 pm

We're getting shocking news stories and pic's of damage as this storm wreaks havoc upon the UK 
We hope all UK members come through it intact with minimal damage.

Damien & Jo.
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: I hope all all is well   I hope all all is well EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Damien,

Here in North West Essex we have escaped the worst of the weather. We've just had Thunder & Lightning and a heavy hail shower, but otherwise no real problems for ourselves. There is some flooding round about, but no major rivers to burst their banks. Our house is on a hill leading out of town, so no real risk of floods here Smile 

At the moment it seems to be the West Country and Wales who are getting the worst of it.

Barrie
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

PostSubject: Re: I hope all all is well   I hope all all is well EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:32 pm

hi damien

here in north wales rhyl inparticular and kinmel bay, has had it bad with hundreds of houses being under water. where I live 3 miles down the road we have missed it thankfully, but there is very high spring tide tonight so hopeing it doesn't breach the sea defence, the winds are terrible the roof tiles are rattling some times it never seems to stop blowing.

david
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

PostSubject: Re: I hope all all is well   I hope all all is well EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:14 pm

here are some pictuers of rhyl last week 

I hope all all is well Weathe10
I hope all all is well Weathe11

these were taken week before Christmas, really sad to see, they wont be able to move back for 10 months and now we have more to come, hope and prey we don't get it.

david
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope all all is well   I hope all all is well EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope all all is well   I hope all all is well Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope all all is well
Page 1 of 1