TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

English Cricket on top

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

English Cricket on top Empty
PostSubject: English Cricket on top   English Cricket on top EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:01 pm

I must admit to wondering why the forum was so quiet and then I realised we were all watching a piece of sporting history take place. At long last the wait is over and England are officially the worlds best Test cricketing nation.

Well done boys... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Cricket on top   English Cricket on top EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 am

Unfortunately as soon as bloody football finishes the damned cricket starts here there's never anything but garbage on tv Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: English Cricket on top   English Cricket on top EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:52 am

Football....Did I hear you mention Football.......I am sorry, but this is a Cricket only thread. Consider yourself issued with a yellow card!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kleban
Midshipman
Midshipman
Kleban

PostSubject: Re: English Cricket on top   English Cricket on top EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 am

Naaaaaa .... F1 Motor Racing is the best ... Cool
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: English Cricket on top   English Cricket on top EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:23 am

England good at cricket? that's a first.... were normally beaten by South Africa!

If i were honest the best sporting tv has to be the Motor GP racing even though i'm a big F1 fan, but yet all the races have become to predictable and F1 is no longer a drivers race its more a show of technology.

Motor GP now that's where its at, unpredictable, fast, dangerous, jaw dropping through the corners, the way racing should be.

But that's just my opinion.

Kleban
Midshipman
Midshipman
Kleban

PostSubject: Re: English Cricket on top   English Cricket on top EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 am

Roadrunner wrote:
England good at cricket? that's a first.... were normally beaten by South Africa! ..........

Yep; those southern hemisphere teams are good !!! ... Cool
Back to top Go down
Ole Vauger
Midshipman
Midshipman
Ole Vauger

PostSubject: Re: English Cricket on top   English Cricket on top EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 pm

No football?
Has been in the stadium tonight. Fredrikstad vs Molde 3-2 quarter-final of the Cup. Clearly there is room for football tonight
It's a joyful evening.

Ole cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Cricket on top   English Cricket on top Empty

Back to top Go down

English Cricket on top
Page 1 of 1