TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downloadable 3D printed submarines!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

Downloadable 3D printed submarines! Empty
PostSubject: Downloadable 3D printed submarines!   Downloadable 3D printed submarines! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:28 pm

Has anyone see this guy?

I’ve been watching this guy on YouTube for a while with his rc subs, last night I wandered over to his store after watching a 3D printed British sub he made as was advertising on his channel to buy the files to print yourself....

Discovered that he has quite a range of downloadable print files at reasonable cost to print a range of subs, some are quite impressive like the original Nautilus, sea quest dsv from the 90’s ( stars the jaws actor) and a good range of British, American, Russian subs.

He’s also got ready to go RTR and kits!

Defiantly worth looking at if your into subs and got a printer!

https://www.rc-submarine.com/3d-cad-files-for-subs

barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable 3D printed submarines!   Downloadable 3D printed submarines! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 5:38 pm

Two types of ship models that have never appealed to me are sailing yachts and submarines lol! lol!

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Swab
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable 3D printed submarines!   Downloadable 3D printed submarines! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 7:56 pm

I love submarines but I want a few more builds under my belt before I have a dabble, we are seeing the future here download and print yourself.
I like yachts as well but hell will be frozen over before I'd ever race.
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable 3D printed submarines!   Downloadable 3D printed submarines! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:49 pm

I love sailing yachts, so much so I have built more of them than I have actual motorised boats! the last sub I built was the original sub surface dynamic diver from speed line models ( little yellow thing) they brought it back a few years ago I heard, but I’m proud to say I brought the original... only problem I had with subs was poor water clarity for sailing them along with the lake I used was a salt water one which played havoc with the running gear.

Wasn’t to long ago I almost brought the x craft grp mouldings from models by design but when I went to finally buy the set he had taken it down and sold the moulds to someone, I’ve yet to find that kit again such a shame really, the only other sub I liked as a model is the gato class but the only version around is the revel kit which I’ve built twice, but it’s a fiddle model to make dive in its scale, I just wanna go big or go home with a sub!

Anyway just though I would share the link if others were interested in having a go, or even selling a few to ppl like me
🤪🤓😎
with no 3D printer nor the time to learnt to use one... sadly that technology is beyond me due to the cad/3D moddling programs I just can’t wrap my head around them.

Downloadable 3D printed submarines!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: Modelling Categories & Archived Build Logs :: Submarines-
Jump to: