TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MartinD
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter    Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:18 am

Freebooter Spec's
LOA 45 inches,  Total Height 44 " (keel to main truck), Hull 34" Draught 9", Beam 9"
Control 4 Channel HiTec 40 meg (ie; 1 Rudder 2 Square sails, 3 Fore & Aft sails, 4 Guns)
===
All sails can be reefed using jack-line reefing or furled for Foul weather sailing (max Force 5/6 when fully reefed down,, the photos show her in a force 4 to 5)
  5 of the guns can fired, ( the 18 pounder "chase Gun" or 4 of the 18 pounder carronades)
I know the next question I will be ask is how do you fire the guns.. the answer is simple ...you set sail for your local friendly Tesco's and secure a bag of party poppers (£2.00 for bag of 50) then return to your home port !) dismember one of the poppers and remove the firework (( Should I mention here that I take no responsibility for blown off fingers etc; Use common sense and don't pull the string???) Drill a small hole (1.5mm) in the breach of the gun and feed the string through the hole from the inside ...attach the string to a suitably mounted survo ..and bang away ... for added smoke add a little talc
Jimmy (Freebooter)

https://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,11955.msg112804.html#msg112804

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=11955

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=11955

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  Wyvern-Beam-3
Back to top Go down
MartinD
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter    Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:20 am

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  IMG-0200

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  20722358

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  IMG-0141
Back to top Go down
MartinD
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter    Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:21 am

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  IMG-0137

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  Close-vew-of-spritsails

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  Ginger-work-on-Fire-Drake
Back to top Go down
MartinD
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter    Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:23 am

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  Freebooter3

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  BLACK-ROSE-CLVEDON-3
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter    Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 12:56 pm

Amazing model the attention to detail is fantastic.

Thanks for sharing!

stafen
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter    Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:43 am

Wow! Just awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter    Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jimmy James (RIP ) - Briganteen Freebooter
Page 1 of 1