TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!

TheRcModelBoatForum.com

A Forum For Modelers By Modelers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another lifeboat.............

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)
nhp651

another lifeboat............. Empty
PostSubject: another lifeboat.............   another lifeboat............. EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 11:19 am

yet another one to get my teeth into in the new year...……….

will the collection ever cease...……...

not till i'm 6 foot under,

just bought this model from ebay……….the semi kit of the Tyne class lifeboat...….possibly the last one existing, as I believe the fittings kit is no longer produced by Mountfleet models. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/radio-controlled-Tyne-Class-Lifeboat-1-12-/333375608751?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=Imp%252FQr3HKF3fyb3tInBBB%252Bu0rl8%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: another lifeboat.............   another lifeboat............. EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 12:34 pm

But its a kit Neil Rolling Eyes

Barrie
Back to top Go down
nhp651
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)
nhp651

PostSubject: Re: another lifeboat.............   another lifeboat............. EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 4:34 pm

barriew wrote:
But its a kit Neil Rolling Eyes

Barrie

oh I don't mind kits mate...…….was a kit basher for a good few years reviewing them for model boats, radio control boat modeller and marine modelling international...…….

nwt wrong with kits.....…….and always used to give a positive critique of them ………….only ever dwelt on the bad parts of them to say how they could overcome the negative sides...……….never ever slagged a model kit off until I built a model submarine that was crap...………….and even then I tried to bring out the positive parts of it which were few, lol.

I have always had [ from my grand father] that if ii couldn't do better, then don't sling mud at the designer/builder...………...unlike some people that have risen recently  clouded in their own egotistical majesty...………...I shall go no further.

just to say I love kits, and probably built more Calder craft and mountfleet models in past and present ownership[p than I care to think .

I mean what nutter builds 4 imara's from CC and mountfleet in a lifetime...……….you'd think i'd get it right in the end,  lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

another lifeboat.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: Modelling Categories :: Lifeboats-
Jump to: