TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STAVROS.....paint job on a car

Go down 
AuthorMessage

STAVROS.....paint job on a car Empty
PostSubject: STAVROS.....paint job on a car   STAVROS.....paint job on a car EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 pm

HELLO MY MATE...….

as you know my dad died earlier this month, and I and my brother are joint executers……...

early in the new year we will be putting the property on the market, and the proceeds will be distributed into 4 equal parts for the four of his children.

I am going to be outragius with some of mine after putting the majority into storage in premium bonds.

the rest is going to be spent on a long waited for MGB ROADSTER...…..cant drive a "C" any more, two heavy, and don't like TR6'S...….

However 42 years ago I owned an Austin Healey 3000, and I loved the colour......the two pics below are identical to what mine looked like although mine  was a right hooker.

STAVROS.....paint job on a car 1966-a10

STAVROS.....paint job on a car Images10

the question is, and none of mine are ever simple, if I bought a black MGB [and it would be the best I could get for my dosh] would it be a simple task of a professional like yourself to paint two side panels on the MG in Tartan red, in a similar format to the Healey.

And if so, what would be the cost.[ a rough ballpark figure would be ok at this moment as I am yet to decide whether to do this,] or to buy one exactly the same as my first MGB in 1975...….same colour...….vermillion orange, same reg M  and same wire wheels...…...at 68, no wife and kids flying the coup, its about time I enjoyed a bit of my old dads money and remembered the days I took him out in them, or went pulling..…...the rest is too much and graphic for this thread

STAVROS.....paint job on a car S-l22510
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STAVROS.....paint job on a car   STAVROS.....paint job on a car EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:55 pm

Could do a bottom half respray will ring you later in the week as not willing to divulge prices on here

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STAVROS.....paint job on a car   STAVROS.....paint job on a car EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:38 pm

stavros wrote:
Could do a bottom half respray will ring you later in the week as not willing to divulge prices on here

Dave

wasn't expecting you to do it matey, but just wondering...……….cheers, n.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAVROS.....paint job on a car   STAVROS.....paint job on a car Empty

Back to top Go down

STAVROS.....paint job on a car
Page 1 of 1