TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leopard Troubles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

Leopard Troubles  Empty
PostSubject: Leopard Troubles    Leopard Troubles  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 am

A wealthy man decided to go on a safari in Africa. He took his faithful pet dachshund along for company. One day, the dachshund started chasing butterflies and before long the dachshund discovered that he was lost. So, wandering about, he noticed a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having him for lunch. The dachshund thought, "OK, I'm in deep trouble now!" Then, he noticed some bones close by on the ground and immediately settled down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard was about to leap, the dachshund exclaimed loudly, "Boy! That was one delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here?" Hearing this, the leopard halted his attack in mid-stride, and with a look of terror slunk away into the trees. "Whew," said the leopard. "That was close. That dachshund nearly had me." Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree figured he could put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So, off he went. But the dachshund happened to spy him heading after the leopard with great speed. The monkey soon caught up with the leopard, spilled the beans and struck a deal for himself with the leopard. The leopard was furious at being made a fool of and said, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine." Soon the dachshund saw the leopard coming with the monkey on his back, and he thought, "What am I going to do now?" But instead of running, the dog sat down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hadn't seen them yet... and just when they got close enough to hear the dachshund, he said -- "Where's that d**n monkey? I sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard."

cpt jack sparrow
Gunner
Gunner
cpt jack sparrow

Leopard Troubles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leopard Troubles    Leopard Troubles  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Leopard Troubles
Page 1 of 1