TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Pair of Shannons

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pair of Shannons   A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 6:11 pm

I am over the moon with them matey...…….fantastiche'......brilliant, and ready for me to stick the bits on them. 

thank you, thank you!!, thank you!!!. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pair of Shannons   A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 8:09 pm

I have finally got them out of the car where they were safe and transferred them to my workshop...…….and I did it without putting a knock ding bump or scratch on either of them...……...which I was dreading due to my clumsiness...…..have added a couple of fittings to mine temporarily just to give it a bit of realism...……...but I could stand looking at them all night...…….superb work from Dave, my friend for painting them.

I am now looking forward to finishing them...…..

first comes the deck lights for both, and interior lights for mine. 

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1938

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1939

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1940

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1941

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1942

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1943

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1944

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1945

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1946

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1947

A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Img_1948
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: A Pair of Shannons   A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 9:58 pm

I have just run out of words. I am simply going to say, thank you from the bottom of my heart, first to you Dave for the superb paint job on the models, and again to you Neil for taking on the job of building mine for me.You will really never know how much this means to me, bringing my dream of owning a Shannon to reality.
I would also like to slip in here, my thanks also for building the Severn for me to Mike Pendlebury, am so lucky to have friends like you all
Mick F
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pair of Shannons   A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 4:18 pm

battleshipbuff wrote:
I have just run out of words. I am simply going to say, thank you from the bottom of my heart, first to you Dave for the superb paint job on the models, and again to you Neil for taking on the job of building mine for me.You will really never know how much this means to me, bringing my dream of owning a Shannon to reality.
I would also like to slip in here, my thanks also for building the Severn for me to Mike Pendlebury, am so lucky to have friends like you all
Mick F

I think that really it is us mick who should be thanking you, and Margaret, and all those unsung heros who collect month in month out for the RNLI, SO that they can be on call all times of the day and night in all weathers, risking their lives to save lives like mine...…….

because, without the RNLI  saving my life from drowning 60 years ago next month, I wouldn't have friends like you all, the skills that god gave me to make my models, or have two beautiful daughters to keep me young, in spirit if not in body, lol.

and long may you enjoy your lifeboats, just as I do.

neil, and all those who might need the RNLI some time in their lives./ 

god bless you mate, you and Margaret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pair of Shannons   A Pair of Shannons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pair of Shannons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2