TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Qld police

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Qld police Empty
PostSubject: Qld police   Qld police EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:06 am

A Queensland Police officer stopped at a farm in Maleny, and talked with an old farmer who was working on his tractor.
He told the farmer, "i have suspicion that there is cannabis growing on your property and I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs right now."
The old timer said, "Okay officer , but please don't go in that field over there.", as he pointed out the location.
The Queensland Cop verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the State and Federal Government with me !" He instantly opened his police wallet to produce his badge and arrogantly displayed it in the farmers face. 
"See this badge mate?! This badge means I am allowed by law to go wherever I wish.... 
On any land! 
No questions asked! 
Do you understand ?!!"

The farmer nodded politely, apologised, he continued working on his tractor. A short time later, the old farmer heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the cop running for his life, being chased by the farmer's big Brahman bull with the biggest horns in town...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old timer threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs..... "Your badge, show him your BADGE!!"
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

Qld police Empty
PostSubject: Sense of humour.   Qld police EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:33 pm

lol! lol! lol! even with your health issues you mentioned on your "Josie Olsen" Blogg Damien, you haven't lost your sense of humour 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup good on you chap, keep smiling that's what makes the world go around and helps us forget, even if only for a while. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Qld police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qld police   Qld police EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Thanks Paul.  2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
stafen
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Qld police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qld police   Qld police EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:18 am

Thank you so much for sharing the story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Qld police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qld police   Qld police Empty

Back to top Go down

Qld police
Page 1 of 1