TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New family member..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Windy
Gunner
Gunner

New family member.. Empty
PostSubject: New family member..   New family member.. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:47 am

Hi All, it has been nearly 2 years since our last dog passed away & we thought it was time to get another hound.. After a few visits to the local RSPCA centre (we have always had rescue dogs) we fell in love with this thing!!!! He is a 4 (ish) year old Brindle Staffy x Boxer called Luca. As you can see he has settled in really quick, the photo of him was taken Yesterday & as you can see he is just chilling & catching some rays in our back garden Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool ..

Mark..

New family member.. Luga10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New family member..   New family member.. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:58 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 

Silly us after 4.5 yrs since our last dog passed away we bought what we were told was a Chihuahua x Maltese 5 weeks old called Misty my version Mis T rouble.
At 6 months she's a 6kg cyclonic durvish.
Here's a pic as she inspects the barrier around the couch to stop her tearing the underneath to shreds.

New family member.. Misty_zpsuqvrdfqv

And after play fighting for her toys she pushes hard against my foot to sleep lol

New family member.. Mist_zpsq5z96zns
Back to top Go down
Windy
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: New family member..   New family member.. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi Damien, she is lovely... I wish our weighed 6kg, Luca is a 26kg lump who thinks he is a lap dog!!!

Mark...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New family member..   New family member.. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:59 am

That'd be right doesn't matter the size they're part of the family but damn she annoys me when she pinches what ever she can from my shed  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New family member..   New family member.. Empty

Back to top Go down

New family member..
Page 1 of 1