TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Paul T

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:30 am

Hi everybody I'm Paul Thomason some of you might know me from the MB website forum.
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:06 am

Welcome from the Dark side Paul...............now matey, that we have poached you, how's about starting to post some of those lovely designs that you have been showing over there.......I can't guarantee the same number of views or posts as you have elsewhere as we are a small group, but will say that they and you and all your contributions on here will be more than welcomed.....they will be valued and no moderator will send messages calling you names on here, lol.........as there's only 3 of us, and we all value our members patronage......

good luck, hope you enjoy your stay and happy trails.

One more thing...........I have given Paul even at this early stage of membership carte blanche to post on the for sales threads anything that he wishes to sell, model related, as all proceeds go to his favourite charity.............so get posting there as well, Paul.

see you around and hope to hear from you soon.

neil, (nhp651)
Back to top Go down
Paul T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Paul T

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Hi Neil

The dark side?

re my design work I have just started reporting on a new design on the other forum for a 5ft vintage river cruiser and if nobody objects on this site I will run the same report on here.

Paul
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:03 am

dark side.......yeh, matey the other forum, lol.

as to your designs I doubt whether there will be any protesters at all........in fact we would all like to see them......get the old juices flowing. neil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: New? Start Here :: Welcome Page-
Jump to: