TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY NEW PROJECT...or two.

Go down 
+6
davidjt
barriew
Tug--Kenny
TonyW
phil winks
Footski
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Time for the crew to get those oars out I think:lol!: lol! lol! 

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 

Barrie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm

they were certainly needed yesterday Barrie............and today was even calmer, lol.................think I'll build more sailing vessels if it guarantee's a good sunny summer, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:34 am

What Kenny said times 2  2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup 2thumbsup Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:54 pm

What a wonderful end to this project Neil , great to see her in the water... (don't forget the other one) another excellent example of workmanship added to the forum.

2thumbsup 

RR

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:37 pm

RR..........yes.......the other one..........started fitting the radio gear and motor the other day, and then went for the tx...sadly all the batteries had been left in over winter and they had "exploded" inside the holder....the whole tranni is kerknackered, so rather than fit a 2.4 gig set which are fitted to my other boats I'll wait for a cheapy 27 meg tx to come up on ebay....then I'll sail her. neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:23 pm

as for crew men, this is the crew of the pulling sailing boat in their "buff," ready for filling and painting, with arms (and in one case, legs) fitted and adjusted to fit in with the boats fixings.

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Maude_10

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Maude_11

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Maude_12

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Maude_15

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Maude_13

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Maude_14

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Maude_16
Back to top Go down
Footski
Master
Master
Footski

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Ah and I thought you had forgotten us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:16 pm

not been doing much Barrie.........but a friend asked me to exhibit the two models in his shop next sunday for our big transport festival held annually so I thought they needed a crew.........so trying to get them ready for next Saturday morning, lol.

here's the second crew ready for filling with milliput tonight.

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Willia10

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Willia11

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Willia12

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Willia14

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Willia13

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Willia15

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Willia16
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 pm

what a sight to see them in full sail, a really good job of sails   2thumbsup 2thumbsup , all that work paid of with top class end:cheers: . have a good holiday now in Scotland drunken drunken  then Sleep Sleep and back to it again:lol!: building more boats.Thumbup 

david
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:16 pm

all of the little fellow's arms have been filled with milliput and sanded down to fair in to the shoulder line, and the feet have been pinned with brass pins to locate the chaps to the deck areas and position them firmly so that they don't go walk about at some regatta or show ( has been known before when I have left them loose on deck.............some little one taking a  shine to them.....???)......they were then given a short blast of filler primer and then grey primer before getting down to painting colours

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 00412

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 00512

MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 00613
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 am

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW PROJECT...or two.   MY NEW PROJECT...or two. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

MY NEW PROJECT...or two.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11