TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a joke but where else do I put it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Not a joke but where else do I put it Empty
PostSubject: Not a joke but where else do I put it   Not a joke but where else do I put it EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:49 am

A Correct Greeting for Today’s World. " An indictment on the mess Planet Earth is in as 2011 comes to an end."

Hello friends,

I wanted to send some sort of greeting to my friends and colleagues, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone, so I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice)

Name withheld (Privacy Act)

---ooo---
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a joke but where else do I put it   Not a joke but where else do I put it EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:00 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Norseman
Master
Master
Norseman

PostSubject: Re: Not a joke but where else do I put it   Not a joke but where else do I put it EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:35 am

santa The Seasons Greetings Damien santa

rendeer rendeer rendeer Dave:rendeer: rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
grub
Able Seaman
Able Seaman
grub

PostSubject: Re: Not a joke but where else do I put it   Not a joke but where else do I put it EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Norseman
Master
Master
Norseman

PostSubject: Re: Not a joke but where else do I put it   Not a joke but where else do I put it EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi Grub

Not seen your avatar lately. How are your bananas hanging mate?

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a joke but where else do I put it   Not a joke but where else do I put it Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a joke but where else do I put it
Page 1 of 1