TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HMS VICTORIOUS C 1962

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ivorthediver
Midshipman
Midshipman
ivorthediver

HMS VICTORIOUS C 1962   Empty
PostSubject: HMS VICTORIOUS C 1962    HMS VICTORIOUS C 1962   EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 8:34 am

MY largest model , was this , which DM made the hull in two sections for ease of transport and the bulkheads bolted together just in front of the bridge .
on completion of the vessel [ all scratch build ex hull] I fitted all the whistles and bells and the flight deck had aircraft models with glowing LED's in the jet pipes just to make it look like it was working and the landing lights operated via switch gear from ACTion stable .....finally got to big for my back issues so I sold it for a pittance of the cost ,but lesson to be learned here ......Rolling EyesHMS VICTORIOUS C 1962   236ecb10

I do have much more detailed pictures of her but sadly they are to big to upload on this Forum ......ah well
Back to top Go down
Swab
Master
Master
Swab

HMS VICTORIOUS C 1962   Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMS VICTORIOUS C 1962    HMS VICTORIOUS C 1962   EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:28 pm

I'm impressed I'll not bother posting any pictures of my Airfix kit now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

HMS VICTORIOUS C 1962
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: Modelling Categories & Archived Build Logs :: Military - Naval - Warships-
Jump to: