TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just joined

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guido
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Just joined Empty
PostSubject: Just joined   Just joined EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 3:11 pm

Hi everyone.  I'm recently retired and have taken up building model boats, mainly to keep my sanity!  I spend lots of time on the road in our motorhome so it's good to have something to aim at when we're back home.  I've only built a couple of models and turned to this site for some help with my Billings Thames Barge - should have started looking earlier or delayed starting the build!
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

Just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just joined   Just joined EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Welcome to the forum! Start a build log of your Thames barge! We love build blogs and it’s helpful to ask for help to your problems as you build!

Good luck

Admin

Just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just joined   Just joined EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 5:08 pm

welcome to the site, guido……...but if you think model boating will bring some sanity to your world...………..think again...……...I have been model boat building for 60 of my 68 years on this earth, and honestly...……...i'm quite insane......who else at 68 would be contemplating buying a 40 year old MG B Roadster, lol. 

enjoy this wonderful hobby of ours, but don't expect it to bring you any sanity...…..we are all nuts, lol.
Back to top Go down

Just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just joined   Just joined EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:40 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think that's part of being a modeller neil.
Back to top Go down

Just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just joined   Just joined EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 3:53 pm

Damien wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think that's part of being a modeller neil.

2thumbsup Thumbup
Back to top Go down
stafen
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just joined   Just joined EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 9:02 am

Guido wrote:
Hi everyone.  I'm recently retired and have taken up building model boats, mainly to keep my sanity!  I spend lots of time on the road in our motorhome so it's good to have something to aim at when we're back home.  I've only built a couple of models and turned to this site for some help with my Billings Thames Barge - should have started looking earlier or delayed starting the build!

Greetings mate!
Back to top Go down
stafen
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just joined   Just joined EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Guido wrote:

Congratulations mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just joined   Just joined Empty

Back to top Go down

Just joined
Page 1 of 1