TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whispering death

Go down 
AuthorMessage

whispering death Empty
PostSubject: whispering death   whispering death EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:00 pm

welcome to the site whispering death and all those members joined in the last couple of weeks...….sadly had to buy a new computer as my old one crashed, and only just getting round to focussing.

happy birthday also to those who have had one in the last couple of weeks...…...hope you had a good one.

enjoy your stay on here, we are a quiet forum with some very good builders of all levels, and lovely to see them all.

if you are just here to enjoy the site without building, please do so, comment at will, and if you are a builder, we would love to see your next one......as it is hard enough to put a build on a forum, but to start half way through is just a pain catching up[.

enjoy your stay, and do join in.

no coloured pens here unless a red one and I can't remember the last time one of those was used...……...think the ink has dried up lol.

neil. ……….
Back to top Go down

whispering death Empty
PostSubject: Re: whispering death   whispering death EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 12:10 am

As I KNOW who you are and can take the mick big time lol, a VERY Warm Welcome to the FREINDLY forum which we ALL look after each other and dont suffer fools gladly so how the ECK did you get in PMSL

Dave
Back to top Go down

whispering death Empty
PostSubject: Re: whispering death   whispering death EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 12:34 am

my recommendation sealed it...…. Cool Very Happy 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whispering death Empty
PostSubject: Re: whispering death   whispering death Empty

Back to top Go down

whispering death
Page 1 of 1