TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car Manufacturers Web Sites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

Car Manufacturers Web Sites Empty
PostSubject: Car Manufacturers Web Sites   Car Manufacturers Web Sites EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 9:20 am

Am I the only one to find that probably the one area where the Internet is pretty useless is in researching the specifications and prices of new cars? 
You can't get a straight price for a car with your preference of fuel and transmission. You have to go through 'Configure Your Car' screens where you don't know what the half selections mean, or cost, and still you end up with details of PCP costs rather than the list price, bounce bounce bounce bounce
I hate car buying, and these web sites just make it more frustrating bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Barrie
Back to top Go down

Car Manufacturers Web Sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Manufacturers Web Sites   Car Manufacturers Web Sites EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 11:11 am

never had that problem Barrie...………...

I just buy on a whim, and then keep a car till it breaks down.

at the moment on my second Nissan Note, 1.5 diesel...……...it keeps going like an old war horse...…..122000 miles at the moment touch wood.

hopefully last me a coupe more years.
Back to top Go down

Car Manufacturers Web Sites
Page 1 of 1