TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

r.n.l.i rescue child

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

r.n.l.i rescue child  Empty
PostSubject: r.n.l.i rescue child    r.n.l.i rescue child  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:21 am

is it me our have some people of this world gone mad. I have just been reading about a family who had a child rescued by rnli (who could be in the mortuary dead) on a lilo which got blown out to sea. it cost £7,000 pounds to rescue them, but now they have sent a bill for £7.00 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil for the cost of the lilo that they put a knife in to, so as not to cause any alarm later on. rnli have said they are willing to pay if they pay the £7,000 but so far they have not replyed. 

david
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: r.n.l.i rescue child    r.n.l.i rescue child  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 pm

davidjt wrote:
is it me our have some people of this world gone mad. I have just been reading about a family who had a child rescued by rnli (who could be in the mortuary dead) on a lilo which got blown out to sea. it cost £7,000 pounds to rescue them, but now they have sent a bill for £7.00 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil for the cost of the lilo that they put a knife in to, so as not to cause any alarm later on. rnli have said they are willing to pay if they pay the £7,000 but so far they have not replyed. 

david

the story is about 7 years old David...…….that squadron no longer operates and it is believed to be fake news anyway, but it does cost that amount for initial launch and the first hour of any helo rescue...……...and gets more the longer the rescue goes on.
Back to top Go down
davidjt
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
davidjt

PostSubject: Re: r.n.l.i rescue child    r.n.l.i rescue child  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 8:33 pm

hi neil

that's me taken in by another scam. this world is sick, I wont read any more news on the net lol 

david
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: r.n.l.i rescue child    r.n.l.i rescue child  Empty

Back to top Go down

r.n.l.i rescue child
Page 1 of 1