TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seasons greetings to all.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seasons greetings to all. Empty
PostSubject: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 6:16 am

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you enjoy your presents.
Back to top Go down
raaartygunner
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Damien wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you enjoy your presents.

Thank you Damien hope you have been good and Santa called on you.
sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 pm

and the same from myself, especially you guys who are already asleep with one eye open, waiting for Santa to come. 

all the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Happy Xmas to you ALL on here and a very happy new year as well and I hope it brings everyone happiness and good health 

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 10:28 pm

2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
raaartygunner
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 1:43 am

stavros wrote:
Happy Xmas to you ALL on here and a very happy new year as well and I hope it brings everyone happiness and good health 

Dave

Dave,

Pleased to see you are in good spirits and trust it won't be long before you are really well again and that 2019 is a great year.

We need to remember every day is a blessing which is denied to some. sunny sunny sunny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 7:13 pm

boy oh boy...………..did I have a thick head this morning...……

had a great day yesterday, with a fine Christmas lunch cooked by my daughter Mollie……….plates were heaving, but not a morsal left…………

bottles of beer as aperitif, yellow tail shiraz from down under with my dinner,...…….. chose it because no one else likes red vino,in our house lol...…. 

Christmas pud with brandy cream, and a finally...…….sloe gin as a liqueur...

no bloody wonder I feel rough this morning...…………….but hey ho!!……..pretty resilient...……….bouncing back for a beer this evening.

how did your day go. 

hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 12:22 am

Woken at 7-30am with phone call from super excited Grandkids, lunch & dinner of cold meat/cheese platter followed by ice cream & plum pudding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 2:14 am

Damien wrote:
Woken at 7-30am with phone call from super excited Grandkids, lunch & dinner of cold meat/cheese platter followed by ice cream & plum pudding.

what!!!!!...……...no Castlemaine 4x...……..my favourite brew over there, 

glad you enjoyed the day matey. 

take care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 2:41 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!  very rarely drink grog have a bottle of rum I started 6yrs ago probably one shot left in bottle.  lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Damien wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol!  very rarely drink grog have a bottle of rum I started 6yrs ago probably one shot left in bottle.  lol! lol!

I had probably the most embarrassing moment of my life with a tinnie of 4x..

was at the Royal Albert Hall in London when the London phil, or symphony orchestra [ cant remember which] were doing a concert entitled Classic Rock comes to the RAH...……...They had done a number of LP''s and boys being boys in the late 70's after returning from Canberra, a few of us went to the concert...…….a sell out as most RAH concerts are....

we went armed with a few tinnies each. Mine were 4x's

I was getting thirsty and decided to crack a can...………..and picked the most inopportune moment to pull the ring pull...……….right at the quietest moment of Bohemian Rhapsody...…..I felt the knives bore into my back, and the lazer eyes boring into my brain...as the ppssssssss of the escaping co2 sounded louder than a symbol crash in the 1812 overture, lol.

I never took a can to a concert again, lol. affraid affraid drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:41 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasons greetings to all.   Seasons greetings to all. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seasons greetings to all.
Page 1 of 1