TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absences and some good news!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

Absences and some good news! Empty
PostSubject: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 10:46 am

I should apologise for my recent lack of attendance ( although I do check in daily) my Mrs has had a rough time with her pregnancy with thretened pre term labour a few weeks ago until wensdsy just passed when her waters broke making a cuppa tea.. at 34 weeks (6 weeks early) to which hospital trip and they tried to set of her contractions for two days, come Friday night hey opted to c section her to which they delayed for almost 15 hours for 2 other casualties, as a result they sectioned her yesterday morning and gave birth to a health baby boy! Weighting 5lb 9oz.

Mom and baby are doing ok, there are a few complications at the moment so coming home will be a few days with some luck, anyway just wanted to share and update you guys as to why I’ve not been present or busy as much as normal.. priority’s first an all!

Absences and some good news! 4fc3a110

barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Congratulations to Mother and Baby  ..... Oh and Dad too of course 2thumbsup 2thumbsup lol! .

Barrie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Congrats Aron to you and your wife.  2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Yes as above, congratulations, is he your first ? or do you have more, I remember all three of my boys being born like it were yesterday, the feeling of joy is still the same today 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Not the first and defiantly the last since he’s no.5! Mrs was sterilised during the c section, but thanks for the kinds comments, I’ll return to normal activity’s probably after Xmas now due to the complications we’ve had and now the recovery, mum and baby still doing fine tho but a few more days In Hospital are needed for this one!

PostSubject: Re: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 10:07 pm

what a bonny little fella he is...….congrats to you all...………….what ya going to call him. any thoughts yet.
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:10 pm

He Mrs and I argued for the majority of the pregnancy over a name fitting for him, the Mrs wanted Alfie, I thought Dylan was a better name, needless to say going of this little story neither of us won that battle, instead, the Mrs thought using my nickname suited him more to which she picked after her c section ( which mind she had to do solo as I got stuck at home with the other kids cos we couldn’t get a minder at that short notice) so after seeing him on the Saturday afternoon I let the Mrs use my nickname and she’s called him Harry, and we’ll ahe calls him her little price Harry, either way were both happy with the name lol!

PostSubject: Re: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:17 pm

lol! 2thumbsup lol! 2thumbsup lol! 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:20 pm

good name......can't be shortened and a nice old name. 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absences and some good news!   Absences and some good news! Empty

Back to top Go down

Absences and some good news!
Page 1 of 1