TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings From Africa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hatteras Sportfisher
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Hatteras Sportfisher

Greetings From Africa  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Africa    Greetings From Africa  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:07 am

Good Day, 

Firstly I just want to say this is a great forum and like all the posts and updates,
I am looking into starting a project very soon in building a model of our 44ft Hatteras sportfisher. I have done allot of research before I just jump right in. My plan is to build a Balsa model and then cover it with some fiberglass, I have little bit of glassing experience with the younger days of modifying cars during the Fast and furious era lol. The plan is to build the model to the detail of the original with some high tech gear, FPV, GPS, Autopilot and then run the electrics of an Arduino Mega and Uno, I will be updating from the start to end of the project 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down

Greetings From Africa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Africa    Greetings From Africa  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 10:59 pm

welcome to the site, HS……..and we hope you enjoy it...…….and we'd love to see your build progress on here, especially with plenty of photographs.

it is a good site with much experience from good modellers on here, and all willing and helpful should you need to ask any questions.

have fun and enjoy your stay. 

neil.
Back to top Go down

Greetings From Africa
Page 1 of 1