TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action electrics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
martinwithers30
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Action electrics Empty
PostSubject: Action electrics   Action electrics EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:04 pm

I picked up a Graupner Jules Verne last week that has lots of Action Electronics in but i've no idea what they are all for, I know 3 are ESC's but no idea on the others (hopefully I've attached a picture showing them)
Back to top Go down

Action electrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action electrics   Action electrics EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:21 pm

your pic didn't come through so I just lifted it off mayhem and put it on here for you. 

Action electrics 34092210
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

Action electrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action electrics   Action electrics EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 am

You will need to remove the lids from the boxes. That way you should be able to find a part number on the circuit board, and from that work out what they do! I used to write the model number on the outside, but obviously the builder of this one didn't think it necessary Rolling Eyes

Barrie
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

Action electrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action electrics   Action electrics EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 12:55 pm

I can clearly see two for the props are the 20 amp esc’s, you have the large open board is the power distribution board and there is also a 3rd 10amp esc for the bow thruster.
I also think the bottom right larger box with the two grey cable is a noise machine as for the other two at a guess something to do with lighting possibly...

ivorthediver
Midshipman
Midshipman
ivorthediver

Action electrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action electrics   Action electrics EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 10:00 pm

Your both correct lads , along with a bow thruster on extreme right [ bow] and its speed controller above and to the left ," Nosiything 1" [speaker probably in superstructure ] , various relay modules 

Mains distribution panel in centre , and a duel battery supply unit indicating that two batteries were used in this model .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Action electrics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action electrics   Action electrics Empty

Back to top Go down

Action electrics
Page 1 of 1