TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

welcome to the site, Beamtrawler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

welcome to the site, Beamtrawler Empty
PostSubject: welcome to the site, Beamtrawler   welcome to the site, Beamtrawler EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:14 pm

are you the friend of mick French on here......

we hope that you enjoy your stay and if you are building anything please do post pictures..........we love pictures.

Neil and the crew.
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the site, Beamtrawler   welcome to the site, Beamtrawler EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:04 pm

nhp651 wrote:
are you the friend of mick French on here......

we hope that you enjoy your stay and if you are building anything please do post pictures..........we love pictures.

Neil and the crew.
I can only imagine this is you Luke,so welcome,as Neil says.Have a look around my friend,and if you have any questions just ask away on here,I am sure you will soon get a reply.
Cheers
Mick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the site, Beamtrawler   welcome to the site, Beamtrawler EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:46 pm

hi mate...........looks like it was the new host that didn't set registrations to default and so they weren't getting registered........tell luke to do it again and this time all shout be hunky dory.
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the site, Beamtrawler   welcome to the site, Beamtrawler EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 6:00 pm

He should have had an email welcoming to the site. No need to re- register.

Barrie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the site, Beamtrawler   welcome to the site, Beamtrawler EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:16 pm

cheers barrie.  2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
barriew
Captain (moderator)
Captain (moderator)

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the site, Beamtrawler   welcome to the site, Beamtrawler EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Neil,

Your Canadian friend should also have had a message - there was a  whole raft of names approved today. Not sure they are all from the last month or so.

Barrie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the site, Beamtrawler   welcome to the site, Beamtrawler EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:10 am

cheers barrie..........he has been so unwell that he hasn't been on his computer since before Christmas so it will have been before that, lol.........he rang me today n said nothing so when he phones me in a couple of days i'll tell him ....cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the site, Beamtrawler   welcome to the site, Beamtrawler Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome to the site, Beamtrawler
Page 1 of 1