TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awol sailor.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Awol sailor. Empty
PostSubject: Awol sailor.   Awol sailor. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:53 am

A chief petty officer caught an AWOL sailor trying to sneak aboard ship. "Sailor, sweep every link on this anchor chain before morning 
   or it's the brig for you!" The sailor found a broom, started to sweep, but a tern landed on the broom handle. He picked it off and tossed it overboard, but the bird returned and lit again on the broom. Again he tossed it, and again it returned, all through the night. The next morning, the petty officer inspected the chain and found it still dirty. "Sailor, what exactly did you do all night?" he yelled. The sailor responded, "Honest, chief, I tossed a tern all night and couldn't sweep a link!" 
Back to top Go down
AlanP
Master
Master
AlanP

Awol sailor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awol sailor.   Awol sailor. EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

Awol sailor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awol sailor.   Awol sailor. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:41 pm

is it my imagination or haven't  we heard from you in a long while Alan..................what you been up to........are you well and what you been doing. neil.
Back to top Go down
AlanP
Master
Master
AlanP

Awol sailor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awol sailor.   Awol sailor. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Well Neil,  yes I am still about, and to tell the truth I gave up on the posting a while back as it seemed that I was just talking to myself, but saying that I got a good response to a question on twin motors that I posted.

As to what I have been doing since the build blog of the shrimper, Iv built the Maggie M, built as she is now (guard boat) Sea Commander, Sea Rover (just needs the deck planking and the hull painting) Fire boat and just started on the Lady T, hence the thread on twin motors.

Still in good health and still working two allotments, so most modelling is done at this time of year.

Thanks for asking after me Neil.

Regards Alan
Back to top Go down

Awol sailor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awol sailor.   Awol sailor. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 10:38 pm

glad you are still active alan........show us some photos of your builds please...especially the Maggie m conversion......always been one of my favourite kits, but never built one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awol sailor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awol sailor.   Awol sailor. Empty

Back to top Go down

Awol sailor.
Page 1 of 1