TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VOITH SCHNIEDER UNITS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

VOITH SCHNIEDER UNITS Empty
PostSubject: VOITH SCHNIEDER UNITS   VOITH SCHNIEDER UNITS EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Finally decided to get off my Whoopsie Daisies and do something to the ferry and the first job I have to do before anything else now is to get the VSU's fitted........how the **** do I do it.

got the base rings in and sealed but it goes on about the sealant and I haven't got a bloody clue as to where it goes in the seating.......anyone with any ideas from fitting their own either pics or diagrammed sketch would be appreciated.

below is what it says on the translated instructions.

Mounting the VOITH-SCHNEIDER drive unit in the model boat The first step is to cut a circular 84 mm hole in the bottom of the boat, into which the plastic mounting ring is glued.
Mould the gasket material supplied 5 mm and using your hands then place it on the sealing surface of the mounting ring; it should be located outside the screws. press the gasket material into the corner of the 1'5mm recess and press home the VPSU."

cheers guys. neil.
Back to top Go down

VOITH SCHNIEDER UNITS
Page 1 of 1