TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b Empty
PostSubject: OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b   OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:20 pm

just been to the Doc's about my aching shoulders and knee.....the latest in a long line........of aches n pains.

cartilage in the knee giving up........but the shoulders........well..........turns out that I have calcification of the tendons.........brought on  by riding of motorcycles in my younger age in the cold wet and icy conditions..........plus falling off too many times ..........

so, apart from this, the arthritis in my wrist, neck, fingers and elbow, I have degenerative spondylosis of the spine, tinnitus and rhinitis and sciatica of the left leg..........and so the doc has told me to lay off bonking for a while and stick to building model ships as a more worthwhile and peaceful occupation, lol.

old age SUCKS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

PostSubject: Re: OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b   OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:37 pm

LAY OFF BONKING WHAT SORT OF DOCTOR IS THAT AHHHHHHH

affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b   OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:58 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b   OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 1:24 pm

Doc's right there... lay off the shagging and get back to finishing the ferry....

then you can go on the razz for the ladies!

PostSubject: Re: OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b   OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:29 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b   OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b Empty

Back to top Go down

OLD AGE.............ain't all it's cracked up to b
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRcModelBoatForum.com :: The Lake Side :: At The Lake Side-
Jump to: