TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new to the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archietug
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:20 pm

Sorry, somehow I missed this part. 
I grew up watching my dad build full size cabin/fishing boats in our yard from building the mold to loading the boat on the trailer that he built as well. I take my hat off to him, he accomplished so much in the diy field and this all on his own with my little help I could provide. I wish we had forums like this back then. Currently in my garage is a stealth gas boat with a mod prop from propshop uk (to fast) a modified 32" pursuit, cut the deck/top off and raised the free board so it can take a 26cc engine,weed eater bottom with a zenoah top end and piston, this little 32" handles like a go-kart. One fast electric Jetchopper boat, one hand built sailing boat called the Waddy from durban radio control boat club, no stringers inside hull to form shape of the hull. The shape was formed using water and bending the wood to the desired shape. What a pleasure to sail but we dont have much wind scratch. One scratch built Jae nigger, not my cup of tea. One scratch built easy v gas boat (from the john tom website), the only hardware part I bought was the prop, everything else I had to make. So all this has brought me to building the Springer twin motor tug boat, what a cool looking fun boat. All I have are the hull dimensions that I got off the internet the wheel house and everything that goes with it will be custom sized. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner
Forum Overlord
Forum Overlord
Roadrunner

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:39 pm

Welcome Thumbup

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:57 am

Welcome from me as well. Thumbup
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:46 am

Ditto, Welcome 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Archietug
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: tx   new to the forum EmptyWed May 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Thank you guys.sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum Empty