TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MERSEYSIDE MODEL BOAT ASSOCIATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MERSEYSIDE MODEL BOAT ASSOCIATION Empty
PostSubject: MERSEYSIDE MODEL BOAT ASSOCIATION   MERSEYSIDE MODEL BOAT ASSOCIATION EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:54 pm

I have just heard of this new association being set up and I would like to wish the venture well and may it look after the needs and further appreciation of our hobby and sport.

If you wish to put any forthcoming attraction, sailing dates, regatta's etc, please do not hesitate to put them up on this thread for all our members to read and possibly take part in.

However, being a very cynical person and knowing what arguments generate upon another sites, WE THE ADMINISTRATION AND MODERATORS,  take a great pride in the fact that this site is a peaceful one with no arguments, and absolutely no confrontation, and will not tolerate any from members that might be generated by multiple groups of clubs banding together and arguing the toss as to how events, meetings, clashes etc might occur on this forum.

If there are arguments  generated by this amalgamation of clubs and persona's and sure as god made little apples there will be, then KEEP IT PRIVATELY TO YOURSELVES. We do not wish to hear such arguments being slugged out on here.

Thank you for your co operation, and I hope that the new organisation fairs well for the sake of all model boaters.

Neil and the Team
Back to top Go down

MERSEYSIDE MODEL BOAT ASSOCIATION
Page 1 of 1