TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Model Power boats in the SEA !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just add water
Gunner
Gunner
Just add water

Model Power boats in the SEA ! Empty
PostSubject: Model Power boats in the SEA !   Model Power boats in the SEA ! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:12 pm

I cant remember if I posted this but here goes anyway.

https://youtu.be/TajSKrduDDc

Bernie.
Back to top Go down
zooma
Midshipman
Midshipman

Model Power boats in the SEA ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model Power boats in the SEA !   Model Power boats in the SEA ! EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 4:49 pm

This video brings back memories of when I raced my first r/c model boat in the sea in the late 1960's.

It was an Aerokits Swordsman fitted with a Merco 61 Twin Spark 10cc glow engine that I made from the Aerokits kit.

This event was held in the sea off of Torquay and was "round one" of the off-shore series being held that year.

The boat survived for many years after that, but I sold it when I got married and moved to Exmouth in 1971 (cash flow was a bit tight then - and surprisingly there was not much interest in model boats in the East Devon seaside town!).

I often wondered what happened to it - hopefully somebody else had as much fun with it as I did.............
Back to top Go down

Model Power boats in the SEA !
Page 1 of 1