TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

modern navigation lights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drunkenmatelot
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

modern navigation lights Empty
PostSubject: modern navigation lights   modern navigation lights EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:48 am

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post so please be gentle with me. i normally make model warships in 1/96th scale you know the sort sirmar, Fleetscale. However i have for a long time wanted to make the graupner sunseeker manhattan 74, well i finally got my hands on one recently and although it is still in the box as i am half way through building a 1/96th scale leander frigate i have been amazed at James  H build thread of his sunseeker. Hope everything is ok there as he has been a bit quiet lately ? anyway can some one give me some ideas about how to make modern navigation lights that work or even where i can buy them, the sort you would find on a modern, well sunseeker, princess ! not the old steaming lights on other boats. LEDS ? Fibre optics ??
i want them obviously to look right and work but its doing my head in how you make them.

Many Thanks folks !
Back to top Go down

modern navigation lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern navigation lights   modern navigation lights EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:49 am

Welcome Drunkenmatelot any question just ask and we'll endeavour to answer them if not I'm sure members will be able to point you in the right direction to find the answers yo need.

Damien.
Back to top Go down

modern navigation lights
Page 1 of 1