TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falmouth Severn Class

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

Falmouth Severn Class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falmouth Severn Class   Falmouth Severn Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 8:55 pm

"THE WILL"Severn Lifeboat model sailed into her new port this morning,dead on time. Very rough journey this morning,with heavy rain,and strong winds.
JUST WOW!!!!!!
What a superb model she is,and how lucky,I am,and how grateful I am to Mike Pendlebury,for building her to such a high standard for me.
I cannot wait to get her on display at the Sea Shanty Festival in Falmouth,and I really do want to try her out in the water soon.
Mick F
Back to top Go down
battleshipbuff
Gunner
Gunner

Falmouth Severn Class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falmouth Severn Class   Falmouth Severn Class - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 9:01 pm

My beautiful Severn Class is on exhibition for the first time to raise funds for the RNLI,at the Falmouth Sea Shanty event here in Cornwall.
The comments I have received about her have been amazing,and full of praise.I am one very happy bunny,and as soon as I have this plaster off my shattered wrist,I will be attempting to get her on the water just as soon as I can.
She is doing the main thing I wanted her for,which is raising donations to my favourite charity.My wife Margaret and I are hoping we can reach a total of 250.00,for the three days,but whatever is donated will be welcome.
Once again,my sincere thanks to my good friend Mike Pendlebury,for producing this fine model of "THE WILL" for me
Mick F
Back to top Go down

Falmouth Severn Class
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4