TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Build blogs from me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carlmt
Midshipman
Midshipman
carlmt

Build blogs from me... Empty
PostSubject: Build blogs from me...   Build blogs from me... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Have been a member on here for a few years but have been very remiss in posting much - so sorry chaps!!!

How would folk feel about my posting blogs that have already been posted on the 'other side'?

Are there many members here that would be bored to death with seeing the same thing again here or does the collective feel that it would be a worthwhile exercise.

I am very happy to do it - I just dont want to p*ss folk off!!!

Pip pip!
Carl
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkspanmodels.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Build blogs from me...   Build blogs from me... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:42 pm

Carl..............you would be most welcome as although there are many on here who are members of mayhem.................and there is absolutely no animosity with regards to mayhem, Martin and the mods ( Tug Kenny and Bob are regular members on here) from me at all......there are a goodly number who are not members of mayhem, and I am sure that they would love to see your development of your Townsend Ferry kits............so get posting mate.

variety is the spice so they say.

neil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build blogs from me...   Build blogs from me... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Oh for Heavens sake whats KEPPING you man WE WANT TO SEE THEM........SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Dave:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build blogs from me...   Build blogs from me... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Not all of us are under Vader's rule on the Dark side I'd love to see your build posts.   2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tug--Kenny
Lost But Never Forgotten R.I.P
Tug--Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Build blogs from me...   Build blogs from me... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Me too.  lol!

ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build blogs from me...   Build blogs from me... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:43 pm

ooooooh, Kenny........riskayyyy, lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tug--Kenny
Lost But Never Forgotten R.I.P
Tug--Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Build blogs from me...   Build blogs from me... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:51 pm

I've always wanted to be  a  'me too'  member.   Embarassed

A very busy club these days.  Well done.   2thumbsup

Cheers

ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build blogs from me...   Build blogs from me... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:41 pm

cheers matey.............yes...........a little more action than in the past.........but it's nice to see more people playing a part. ...........when are you going to put up another build blog..............I look forward to seeing one from you. neil. Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build blogs from me...   Build blogs from me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Build blogs from me...
Page 1 of 1