TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Please login using your username and password to use the forum.

If you do not have an account please register to participate, it’s free!
TheRcModelBoatForum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.thercmodelboatforum.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Made me smile............

Go down 
AuthorMessage
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

Made me smile............ Empty
PostSubject: Made me smile............   Made me smile............ EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:15 pm

INSTALLING HUSBAND
A woman writes to the IT Technical support Guy

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 and SOCCER 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5..3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
______ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

DEAR Madam,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5..

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Hot Looks 7.7.

Good Luck Madam!
IT SUPPORT DESK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made me smile............   Made me smile............ EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:15 am

Brilliant  2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Made me smile............   Made me smile............ EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:18 am

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a £30,000 loan to take a holiday."Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral. The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.
Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?" The bank manager looks back at her and says. "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan, His old man's a Rolling Stone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Made me smile............   Made me smile............ EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:11 am

Groannnnnnnn lol!
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Made me smile............   Made me smile............ EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Try this one 2thumbsup

Only a farm kid

A farmer drove to a neighbour's farmhouse and knocked at the door.
A boy, about 9, opened the door.
"Is your dad or mum home?" said the farmer.
"No, they went to town" said the boy.
"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?" asked the farmer.
"No, he went with Mom and Dad" the boy answered.
The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other,and mumbling to himself.
"I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I cangive Dad a message" said the boy.
"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably, "I really wanted to talk to your Dad.

It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter Suzy pregnant".
The boy thought for a moment...
"You would have to talk to Dad about that.

I know he charges $500 for the bull and $50 for the pig,

but I don't know how much he charges for Howard."
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Made me smile............   Made me smile............ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:44 pm

A doctor addressing a large audience in Oxford...

"The material we put into our stomachs should have
killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is full
of steroids and dye. Soft drinks corrode your stomach
lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High trans-fat
diets can be disastrous and none of us realizes the
long-term harm caused by germs in our drinking water. But,
there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and
most of us have, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me
what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for
years after eating it?"

After several seconds of quiet, a 70-year-old man in the
front row raised his hand, and softly said,
"Wedding Cake"............
Back to top Go down
troutrunner
Master
Master
troutrunner

PostSubject: Re: Made me smile............   Made me smile............ EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:09 am

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas, and talked with an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this f' in badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"

The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores. A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your f 'in BADGE!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made me smile............   Made me smile............ Empty

Back to top Go down

Made me smile............
Page 1 of 1